For ongoing rights issue, you will be able to see the button to submit your acceptance.
Please make payment to the bank account as instructed in the eRights form before submitting your acceptance and/or excess application.
- Sign in to Investor Portal with your user ID and password.
- To begin your eRights submission, click on the company you wish to submit.
- Some of your information such as your name and contact number may be pre-filled for you. Ensure these information is accurate.
- Enter your CDS account number. You must match your CDS account number to the entitled CDS account. If you have several CDS accounts, you must make one submission for each CDS account.
- Enter number of units you wish to accept in the Acceptance field. The amount payable for Acceptance and fee will be automatically shown.
- Upload the bank-in/transfer slip for the payable amount for Acceptance.
- If you wish to apply for Excess, enter the number of units you wish to apply in the Excess field. The amount payable for Excess will be automatically shown.
- Upload the bank-in/transfer slip for the payable amount for Excess.
- Provide your bank account details for the purpose of refund (if any) for this submission.
- Please ensure all information given is accurate. Then click Submit to submit your eRights.